Thank you to our supporters, without your support we wouldn’t exist.
Our thanks to our retiring trustees:
Bill Pywell (Billy Bodger), John Willott and David Atkinson.
Thanks to our funders:
Medrwn Môn, The Gwendoline and Margaret Davies Charity, The Chapman Trust and Cronfa’r Degwm.
Thanks to Jan Parker and Shelagh Houghrahane for their help and advice with fundraising, freely given.
Also, to a very helpful Alys Lloyd Jones at Cyngor Gwynedd and Derlwyn Hughes at Medrwn Môn about applying for funding.
Thanks to the workers:
- Julia Everitt – for doing above and beyond
- Liam, Mark and John in the wood – for doing above and beyond
And to the volunteers:
- Anne Henry for organising our meetings at Prenteg Village Hall
- Gwen Griffiths and Bet Huws – free translations
- Meical Jones and Rob – no-charge filming and photos of Parti Mawr and his show reel
- Mark Cavanagh for designing our new logo for free
- Leah Green for the art work and décor at the party, the Giving Tree, golden leaves, and welcome banners.
- Terry Thomas who has helped us find possible new burial grounds
- Kristoffer Hughes “Maggi Noggi”
- Dr Margaret Wood (previously of Geo Môn and Berni’s old much loved geography teacher) for her interest and geological advice
- Phil Price, Tremadog – IT help, often given for free to us
- Dafydd Cadwaladr Bethesda Timber Yard and Lewis Jones Nefyn for advice about the roundhouse
- Frederick Luckman for designs and costings of the proposed roundhouse
- Gareth Rennie at Hafod Planning for advice
- Gareth Thomas at Bob Parry for more planning advice
- Chris at Gardencraft Tremadog for help planning our new community / office space at Boduan
- Rob Hughes and Mike Williams at Cwmpas (Social Business Wales) David Waterfall for guidance with our sites at Boduan and plans for Ynys Môn.
- Jim at Gwasg Eryri for the stunning photo of the new site
- For raffle prizes – Jolene, Pete and staff at Babi Pur, Stuart Ferris at Tyddyn Sachau, Plas Weunydd Hotel (Michael), Leah Green, Tricia Newey, Helen Liddle, Dwyfor Coffi, Cwrw Llyn, Jean Napier, David Beasley